Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Man, it's tough getting so much free stuff...

Another sobetsukai last night, in the less than high-class surroundings of Shiogama Ekimae Yoronotaki, but they had beer and I wasn't paying, so it's all good. Thrown by my English class students, it was more relaxed and altogether more fun than Tuesday's affair. Still got showered with a variety of presents; I've had so much stuff given to me over the last few days I don't think I'm going to be able to take it all home with me, which is rather a shame. Some really nice items in there though, will definitely be displaying some of them in my room in NYC.

More or less my last day in the office today. Though I have to work on Saturday afternoon for a couple of hours and all day Monday, I'll be out and about for that rather than sat at my desk. The last rites start here.

No comments: