Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Clobberin' time!

Hulk SMASH!

Well, sort of. I certainly imparted a few home truths to the powers that be here. The lawsuit line certainly got their attention (as well it might, I suppose). I think I actually got them to do something this time...it's still pending and in theory confidential, so for the moment I probably shouldn't talk about it on the web as there are some Columbia people who read this (yes, I find it rather hard to believe as well, but apparently it's true). I'm still going to talk to the University Ombudsman tomorrow to register my dissatisfaction with the way the whole thing was handled.

A good vent can be therapeutic sometimes. Anyway - what the hell. I'll be moving out of this shithole shortly.

On a completely unrelated note, I saw a wonderful headline in the New York Daily News on my way past the newsstand today. In reference to Iranian President Ahmadi-Nijad's letter to Bush it said "Nuke Kook's I-rant". Wonderful. Not quite on a par with the Sun's response to Inverness Caledonian Thistle's 3-1 defeat of Celtic (Super Cally Go Balistic, Celtic Are Atrocious), but getting there, certainly.

No comments: