Monday, September 26, 2005

Apologies

Yeah, I know, I haven't updated in a while, had too much to do here over the last week or so. Been working both in the academic and the job sense, so as always my free time is somewhat limited. It's been relatively smooth sailing so far, I suppose.

Golden Hello at the Law Library is the grandaddy of all spill-proof cups, which they're very big on here in the libraries, presumably so they don't have to keep wiping up spilt coffee. This one is monolithic and, ultimately, hollow, which I suppose is kind of appropriate for the law library.

Socially, went to an EALAC faculty party on Thursday night, most of the people on my course were there. We also had the standard drunk Japanese guy falling over and making an arse of himself - mandated under international law at every party featuring four or more people who speak Japanese. Also went out on Saturday to a house party, stayed out til 4 a.m., lost most of Sunday morning...whoops. Still, had a good time, and it was worth it in the end...

Not a lot else to report, really. This is my 99th post, so I'm kind of tempted to save the 100th for something really special...what, though...? Answers on a postcard.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you lower yourself and do a kegstand?